1.He knows how to spell. Or at least puts forth the effort.
2. He doesn’t text or message using “u” instead of “you,” “2” instead of “to,” etc. Take the time to type the damn word out or I won’t take the time to decipher and respond.
3.He knows when to kiss on the lips versus when to kiss on the forehead. Yes, there is a difference.
4. He smells good, but not girly, over-the-top good – just deodorant/light cologne good.
5. He knows the difference between you’re and your, then and than, effect and affect, and so on. It’s not all that tough.
6. He possesses a love of literature and knowledge. There is nothing more attractive than a guy who knows his way around a book.
7. He is genuinely good with children, in that sort of Call-me-crazy-but-I-am-now-imagining-you-with-our-kids kind of way.
8. He loves his parents and siblings…
View original post 357 more words